GDT: Caps at Blues 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
We never, ever, ever win a game we come back in. Maybe I should have added another ever.

OV would be best off just shooting the puck. He doesn’t have the puck handling skills to score that way more than once in 10 times.

Reactions: ClevelandCapsfan

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
This is like your kid breaking a lamp and then giving you two dollars out of his piggy bank to pay for it. You want to be happy, but also want to be pissed, and in the end your still going to pay for a new lamp.

A smart front office would still be looking to rebuild

Amazing thing is the Caps are still in playoff contention.
But are they?

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
What is Joe B on, they desrved a better fate? They got ass blasted 3-0 early and St Louis let off the gas because they just got done playing. They don't deserve anything for taking almost the entire game to care.

Yep have to earn those points. Greiss made some wonderful stops.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
This is like your kid breaking a lamp and then giving you two dollars out of his piggy bank to pay for it. You want to be happy, but also want to be pissed, and in the end your still going to pay for a new lamp.

A smart front office would still be looking to rebuild

But are they?
Not really, just pointing out how the East is wide open for now.

Reactions: Corby78

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Interesting….May said a few line changes and a better compete level/more grittiness the last 2 periods and “the D weren’t hung out to dry like they were in the first”…….

not sure I agree with all that….

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
His season in a nutshell.

Depends on your metric.

Oh my metric is pretty low at this point. Of course they have obstacles with injuries and being an elderly team, but if they were to make the playoffs it's a straight sweep out in the first round. I stated in the rebuild thread that I don't believe certain players on the team are winners. Those need to go this season. You can take guess who I'm talking about. We aren't getting prime Kuzy either and he needs to be super during this time. There is a lot of hockey left though, so who knows. Overall, the East is just flat out boring to watch as a hockey fan.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
I mean they slept for ten minutes then dominated for 50. They had a goalie let in at least two softies and an opposing goalie who excelled. 50+ shots vs 20. They should have won this game but shoulda coulda woulda is irrelevant.

Nice comeback and effort though and fun to see Ovi carrying the Washington Corpseitals on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad