Post-Game Talk: Caps and Devils tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Hope nothing serious with Oshie's fam!

Beagle was on with Cooley and Kevin and says he feels better but isn't sure he is going to play tonight.

Jun 15, 2007
Beagle in Top 6 is no bueno.

Rather see Burt or Connolly.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Seems like the all-star break is coming at exactly the right time this year.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
With the point streak broken, guys sick/tired, and the AS break looming, this feels like an Alzner Postgame Special. "We just couldn't get up for this opponent. We need to play a full 60 minutes. etc"

3-2 NJ in OT

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles

In the old days, yes. But at least for tonight, it could help the top line with recent problem of getting pinned in own end, and may increase possession time at the other end. I don't mind it for a game or two.

Plus, beagle has been scoring some goals (4 in last 6 games). Maybe he will make use of the top-6 opportunity and bury another tonight.

I saw only bits and pieces of the Ottawa game. How did Chandler Stephenson look?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

Rather see Burt or Connolly.

They need a high motor guy like Oshie to get the most of 8-19. I would've liked to see Connolly up there like in the Montreal game and Beagle with his usual line mates, but I guess it's an experiment.

I hope Osh is fine.

In the old days, yes. But at least for tonight, it could help the top line with recent problem of getting pinned in own end, and may increase possession time at the other end. I don't mind it for a game or two.

Plus, beagle has been scoring some goals (4 in last 6 games). Maybe he will make use of the top-6 opportunity and bury another tonight.

I saw only bits and pieces of the Ottawa game. How did Chandler Stephenson look?

Completely invisible, I don't understand why Trotz would recall Stephenson over Sanford. Is Sanford injured or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad