Caps 2016 Playoff Avatar (Final version in OP)

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
Do we have avatars made? Very bad juju to have last year's avatar active during playoffs.

cWqMtZR.gif

Joe Reekie

Mar 13, 2016
Northern Virginia
N00b question here: where can I see the avatars? Another one: why can't I cast a vote? What is the criteria? I'm new so it's probably related to that. Thanks!

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
N00b question here: where can I see the avatars? Another one: why can't I cast a vote? What is the criteria? I'm new so it's probably related to that. Thanks!

The avatar is on the first page in the first post. You can't vote because you're a rookie user. Once you have a few more posts, you'll be able to vote in polls and start threads I think.

Joe Reekie

Mar 13, 2016
Northern Virginia
Yea I see the poll and the Winimalism one but that's it. I got on the desktop version but still nothing. Do I need to click on something? I can see the people who voted by clicking the numbers but the names of the avatars are not clickable...

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Yea I see the poll and the Winimalism one but that's it. I got on the desktop version but still nothing. Do I need to click on something? I can see the people who voted by clicking the numbers but the names of the avatars are not clickable...

Poll closed at least a week ago. Winimalism won.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Main board thread has a complaint that the Hawks used the light switch 2 years ago. Then some Flyers fans pointed out THEY used it before that. :laugh:

I guess we can say it's becoming a staple theme like bandwagons.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Main board thread has a complaint that the Hawks used the light switch 2 years ago. Then some Flyers fans pointed out THEY used it before that. :laugh:

I guess we can say it's becoming a staple theme like bandwagons.

Isn't the Ducks theme very similar than one we had a while back?

Unless they have a trademark on light switches, **** them.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I thought our theme was minimalist. The light switch is incidental.

I'll miss the creativity of posters this year, and hilarity that ensues to help bide time between games or series. It's like the Flanders family moving one piece at a time. It's less fun that way. Or eating a slice of white bread, with water on the side for dippin'.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
i really don't care for the light switch theme, mainly because it has been used before.

just going along with the majority vote, they were crafted/done nicely too. I'm still down for a change ;)

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Guys, can i ask for an avatar? I can't make one by myself, but want the playoff's avatar with additional image with banana in it (to represent this year) after Win. I tried to make something by myself last year and failed miserably :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad