Post-Game Talk: Capitals Vs Sabres - 1/12/14 3:00 PM - Caps Lose 1-2 (SO)

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Bd0FB3ECcAAtxYX.png

Refs :handclap:

Wait wat

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Right. Calls missed both ways. Don't blame the refs when you lose to Buffalo in a shootout

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
I watched the OT but didn't see that. I don't remember the announcers pointing that out either.

Play must have moved up ice quickly and one of those guys snuck off of the ice.

Was the extra guy supposed to be right handed or left handed? Bah, didn't help the cause and they couldn't score anyway. Helped the puck possession numbers though.

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
I watched the OT but didn't see that. I don't remember the announcers pointing that out either.

Play must have moved up ice quickly and one of those guys snuck off of the ice.

Was the extra guy supposed to be right handed or left handed? Bah, didn't help the cause and they couldn't score anyway. Helped the puck possession numbers though.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Give Oatsie credit, we have cut back on the almost predictable TMMOTI.

Clearly, he has learned to distract the 4 officials, probably through the almost hypnotic stick synchronization.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Give Oatsie credit, we have cut back on the almost predictable TMMOTI.

Clearly, he has learned to distract the 4 officials, probably through the almost hypnotic stick synchronization.

When a wormhole opens in Verizon center, we'll know why. Oates > Quantum physics.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Right. Calls missed both ways. Don't blame the refs when you lose to Buffalo in a shootout

Yeah the one against Buffalo being in OT. Fantastic.

Where as they score on a stupid penalty call thanks to Ennis clearly interfering with Ward.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
The caps need to clean up that too many men stuff. It's already happened several times this year and the discipline of this team is hilarious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad