Post-Game Talk: Capitals vs Flames-We won a game Saturday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Troy faithfully logs his 4 hits a game, all 4 of which no one can seem to recall. #WorkingTheStatGuys

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Troy faithfully logs his 4 hits a game, all 4 of which no one can seem to recall. #WorkingTheStatGuys

Tom Wilson has more shots on goal than Troy Brouwer this season, despite Brouwer getting ~4 minutes more TOI per game including significant power play time!

Everyone post your favorite Troy Brouwer facts!

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Just wanted to ask here,

is Alzner likely on his way out come July? What does this mean for the Caps D, can Orlov replace him or hopeful Bowey can reach that potential?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Tom Wilson has more shots on goal than Troy Brouwer this season, despite Brouwer getting ~4 minutes more TOI per game including significant power play time!

Every even strength point he produces costs his team 450K!

You and I will likely be banned if he posts a GWG or hattie tonight.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Every even strength point he produces costs his team 450K!

You and I will likely be banned if he posts a GWG or hattie tonight.

If Brouwer beats us tonight I'm just rage-banning everyone and going to bed

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Last year for the Blues, Troy Brouwer scored more goals in one series (4 vs Dallas) than he did in three postseasons (3 total) for the Caps.

Leader of Meh.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Troy Brouwers nickname "Shankopotamous" was born after showing a proclivity to shank countless quality scoring chances, notably on the power play.

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
Never liked Brower. Always thought he was one of the people who created rifts in the locker room, especially with Ovechkin.

Another poster said a while ago that they were on the plane with Browers dad and all he did was bash Ovechkin. Like father like son i guess

aonb

Oct 26, 2013

He is the worst 25 goal scorer I have ever seen

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Never liked Brower. Always thought he was one of the people who created rifts in the locker room, especially with Ovechkin.

Another poster said a while ago that they were on the plane with Browers dad and all he did was bash Ovechkin. Like father like son i guess
Always crossed me as the guy that would grind on everyone else while being a very marginal player themselves.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
BrouwerRangers-300x300.jpg

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
3rd liners masquerading as 2nd liners, and getting paid like it, can make it happen.

Found this after googling Shanky

tumblr_mzbasiLD5E1siydpjo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Lest we never forget that our beloved George parted with a 1st rounder to get Shanky, something he generally refused to do.

I guess after a few first round busts under his belt, he decided to go for a proven player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad