GDT: Capitals @ RedWings 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
It’s going to be interesting to see if NAK and Fever play tonight. Strange they weren’t on the ice this morning.

I like that they played the “fun” prospects at home. Lots of Hershey bound guys tonight on road. I am interested in seeing how Phillips and Frank look at NHL (preseason) level. Opportunity for Protas to show he can play middle 6. Snively fighting for his NHL life. I don’t see him making the team, but I also think he’ll get grabbed off waivers.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
It’s going to be interesting to see if NAK and Fever play tonight. Strange they weren’t on the ice this morning.

I like that they played the “fun” prospects at home. Lots of Hershey bound guys tonight on road. I am interested in seeing how Phillips and Frank look at NHL (preseason) level. Opportunity for Protas to show he can play middle 6. Snively fighting for his NHL life. I don’t see him making the team, but I also think he’ll get grabbed off waivers.
From RMNB article Alex Ovechkin crashes Capitals alumni Stars & Spirits rooftop event to the Stars and Spirits Rooftop event last night as part of Alumni Weekend. "The Capitals captain was also joined at the event by current Capitals Martin Fehervary, Nicolas Aube-Kubel, and Trevor van Riemsdyk".

May explain why no Fever or NAK but TVR was in attendance as well yet he's in the line up. Thought that the team usually would travel no later then the day before the game.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Hunter "Eyebrows" Shepard getting the start and the full game.

I'm most interested in the numbers Alexeyev, HHA, Lapierre, and Phillips put up tonight.

Sep 19, 2008
caps alumni watch party. cool that they're doing things like this

PXL_20230930_223845563.jpg

Reactions: usiel

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Rooting for the midget man Matthew Phillips. He's being put in a position to succeed at least.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Mostly interested to see how Protas looks at Center. Others Alexeyev, Aktell, Beck-Sutter-Trineyev, Lapierre.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Hey Priskie! Youuuuuuuu suck!
He is so bad. I can’t even root for him anyway. But he is terrible.

Liking HHA's composure. I think he makes it.
I like his game. I would still send him to Hershey where he can play NA games. I’d put him first pair with Iorio. Even though he is not better you make Johansen 7th dee and he sits unless someone gets hurt. Then you bring HHA up. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad