Prospect Info: Capitals Prospects and Minor League Affiliates (Hershey Bears, SC Stingrays) - 2014-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

tohaa

Apr 23, 2012
Galiev

After a while of being a prospect-gone-bad, his stat line is shaping up: 23G-19A-42P in 54GP in the AHL this year... Has anyone been watching him, are the improved stats parallel to improved play? NHL games in his future? Is he even under any contract with the Caps?

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
After a while of being a prospect-gone-bad, his stat line is shaping up: 23G-19A-42P in 54GP in the AHL this year... Has anyone been watching him, are the improved stats parallel to improved play? NHL games in his future? Is he even under any contract with the Caps?

i could definitely see him next year once laich is gone

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

He's had a potentially career saving year this year. I think he'll get an honest look in camp last year, especially if we lose Ward, Fehr, and Beagle. The problem with getting him games right now is the same as Burakosvky... he's not built or suited for a bottom 6 game and he's not ready for a top 6 role. I hope he finishes the season in Hershey strong and comes into camp with confidence.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
He's had a potentially career saving year this year. I think he'll get an honest look in camp last year, especially if we lose Ward, Fehr, and Beagle. The problem with getting him games right now is the same as Burakosvky... he's not built or suited for a bottom 6 game and he's not ready for a top 6 role. I hope he finishes the season in Hershey strong and comes into camp with confidence.

Career saving? He just turned 19, not twenty-someting

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Yeah, he was carried onto the ice with during the celebration.

Boyd with two goals as the Gophers are Big Ten champs. He was named to the all-tournament team.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Northeast:
(3)Minnesota vs (2)Minnesota-Duluth
----Boyd, Minn

East
(1)Miami vs (4)Providence
----Barber, Miami
----Pinho, Providence
(3)Boston College vs (2)Denver
----Sanford, BC

Last edited:

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Vrana was really impressive in this series. His line had some really long shifts in the offensive zone in the games I watched.

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Do you guys think that Barber will forego his senior year and sign a contract if Miami wins the national championship this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad