GDT: Capitals @ Blue Jackets - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
this team has been pathetic in quite a few games, but that was the most pathetic sequence i've ever seen.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Huge exaggeration but OK. All I see is that Miro-Kuzy-Phillips should never be a line again, no one knows how to defend on that line.

really? they had 20+ chances to get the puck out, whiffed on every single one.. then started hot-dogging it and gave up the puck along the boards multiple times. yea that was quite pathetic by that line.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
really? they had 20+ chances to get the puck out, whiffed on every single one.. then started hot-dogging it and gave up the puck along the boards multiple times. yea that was quite pathetic by that line.

It's one bad shift in a game that has 60+ shifts, not a huge deal. They went back the other way and scored :)

ArmadilloThumb

Apr 20, 2018
I will remind all that Protas is another natural Centre. He tore it up at centre with Leason in Prince Albert. I would expect The Plan includes giving him a shot at that in time. Protas has also, in every step of his recent development, eventually exceeded expectations.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I will remind all that Protas is another natural Centre. He tore it up at centre with Leason in Prince Albert. I would expect The Plan includes giving him a shot at that in time. Protas has also, in every step of his recent development, eventually exceeded expectations.
He is one of my favorite young Caps. I like his work ethic and dedication. He really is an intelligent young man.

Reactions: ArmadilloThumb

ArmadilloThumb

Apr 20, 2018
I am not usually one to advocate for the return of former Caps for sentimental reasons, but I continue to strongly advocate they bring back Leason. Losing him on waivers was not The Plan and I think The Plan was and could again be to allow for him and Protas to try to replicate their Junior magic on the Caps one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad