Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
@Tryamkin

>Be me
>Makes failed draft rankings
>Scouts junior players
>Joins WJC U20 pool to dominate
>Doesn't even medal with a pool of 5 none disqualified players

That’s not what this is. Join, or stop talking trash that you can’t back up.

You joining the draft or not pal?

You live off the past way too much.
I’m not putting down money, join this draft.

Yep, you got me. You can totally tell..

I’ve spoken out on almost every Craig list, he’s trash.

What? Just look at my sleepers.... most people had Tyler Steenbergen I drafted, but he was my sleeper.

ignore my point completely, just like when I exposed you on quoting your “2017 draft is weak” post.

old man Hutton is obsessed with me, he’s always trying to call me out. I’ll let my drafting speak.

Reactions: dim jim

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Well he wasn't blatantly wrong, i got my stats off the main boards thread which is more credible than a 17 year old abstinent man.

Gustavsson has 5 wins per main board that means he has 15 points actually so i actually undersold his points..

Reactions: LaVar

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Well he wasn't blatantly wrong, i got my stats off the main boards thread which is more credible than a 17 year old abstinent man.

Gustavsson has 5 wins per main board that means he has 15 points actually so i actually undersold his points..
i just calculated, you got 34 points

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
FEH1Od4.png

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
so can we just talk about how I won this pool after y'all were talking shit, saying I was scared to join and ruin my no loss record

thx

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
i meant he WON one game, he played 2 total and lost the other wtf r u talking about
you clearly didn't watch the tournament your stats are f***ing bullshit

i'm sure they would give gustavsson goalie of the tournament by only winning 1 game. he won 5 games, actually.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
you clearly didn't watch the tournament your stats are ****ing bull****

i'm sure they would give gustavsson goalie of the tournament by only winning 1 game. he won 5 games, actually.
show me proof, please.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I probably won considering he only credited goalie of the tournament with one win lmaooo

I would have to agree with loganpauler @dim jim that you do have 5 wins with gustavsson (checked the other pools)

even with that, you still lose and not even medal. How tf u manage that

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
So they named him goalie of the f***ing tournament for winning a game against Belarus lmaooo what kind of logic do you have those are clearly false stats.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
@LaVar naw all the nerds in the other pools have gustavsson as 5 wins for some reason

I would go with them

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
So they named him goalie of the ****ing tournament for winning a game against Belarus lmaooo what kind of logic do you have those are clearly false stats.

you finish with sub 45 points

proud of you

did you leave a like on the apology video

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad