GDT: Canucks @ Sens Nov. 12.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Don't know what to expect for this game, but go Sens go nonetheless.

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 5h5 hours ago
Methot-Karlsson, Wiercioch-Ceci and Cowen-Borowiecki. #Sens

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 5h5 hours ago
Hoffman-Turris-Stone; Puempel-Zibanejad-Ryan; Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson and Lazar-Smith-Neil. Prince is extra. #Sens

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Elder sucks. Hamhuis sucks. Sedins suck. Keep those softies away from my Sens. :popcorn:

Ok sens, win this one.....or else! :rant:

Oh, and Lazar >>> Horvat, so there! :P

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I believe last time we played the Canucks at home, the Sens had a great comeback win, and our coach still got canned the next day. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
So, looking at our D, is there really any player or a pairing that you would actually want to be tasked with the Sedins?

I know we can pull off a win here, but it has the potential to go south easily. But I guess every game does.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
No matter how bad the team is I will never miss a game unless for special occasions

Same here. Since I got the PVR, that case usually doesn't apply.

For some reason, I think they will win this game and actually play decent. We will get our hopes up, and they will be back to their normal selves for the next game.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Hope we get pasted again ,and Wiercoch is a -8 ,for me its the only way management .Will wake the hell up :cry:

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Vancouver like us have been very hot and cold this year....which team will show up on both sides, well that's anyone's guess. Praying for a solid bounce back effort and EK to wake up from the funk.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
That's surprising. I would have thought they want Andy back there to get his confidence back. Seems like they don't have the confidence in him...

meh, backups got to get games. Andy has been great and I doubt one game where the team D was attrocious changes the teams opinion on him.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
meh, backups got to get games. Andy has been great and I doubt one game where the team D was attrocious changes the teams opinion on him.

Yeah, but the guy let in 7 goals. If I was Andy I'd want to be back there as soon as possible to redeem myself. Also if he's your number one, you want him to redeem himself. I think it's kind of telling of the state of confidence the team has with Andy.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Yeah, but the guy let in 7 goals. If I was Andy I'd want to be back there as soon as possible to redeem myself. Also if he's your number one, you want him to redeem himself. I think it's kind of telling of the state of confidence the team has with Andy.

From what i have witnessed i would tend to believe goaltending is the least of the teams current worries. Sure Craig would have loved a few of those back last game and if Hammond was in and on we likely win that one. Craig has earned plenty of rope here after bailing this squad and the D specifically out over and over again imo.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

I think you are over-analyzing it. Andy had a bad game, so they throw Hammond in to mix it up. Andy is a vet, he's not a rookie whose confidence can be rocked that easily.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad