Graig Mischler
Justin Morrison
Josef Vavra
David Ytfeldt
Premsyl Dubin
Darren Van Impe (Europe)
Brad Smyth (Europe)
Jason Dawe (RFA)

Let me know if any of the above players are of interest. Send any and all offers to [email protected].

HFNHL Red Wings

Ooops! Brad Defauw had been claimed off waivers last time he was sent down. I forget who was the successful claimant and obviously I forgot to process the transaction. Accordingly Defauw is not available for trade.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Ooops! Brad Defauw had been claimed off waivers last time he was sent down. I forget who was the successful claimant and obviously I forgot to process the transaction. Accordingly Defauw is not available for trade.

Ok. Any idea who claimed him.

HFNHL Red Wings

Nope. I sent a message to Douglas asking him to resend me the info. Obviously it was someone that didn't want him that bad if they didn't notice :dunno:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Nope. I sent a message to Douglas asking him to resend me the info. Obviously it was someone that didn't want him that bad if they didn't notice :dunno:

It was my bad, actually - there had been two claimants, and one of them withdrew their claim, at which point I promptly forgot about the other claim... which was Drew's! So after many years amd many offers to many GMs, Drew finally gets his hands on Bred DeFauw for the princely sum of $50,000. :D

HFNHL Red Wings

The Detroit Red Wings are indeed pleased to have aquired Mr. Defauw and feel that the change of environment will be beneficial to his development. We are confident that Brad will benefit from our commitment to player development that has seen such players as Todd White, Martin St. Louis, Trent Hunter, et. al resurrect careers that had appeared dead before arriving in Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad