The HFboards Canucks Fan Draft List

#1 Nico Hischier 57.75%
#2 Nolan Patrick 95.18%
#3 Casey Mittelstadt 47.96%
#4 Gabe Vilardi 52.25%
#5 Cale Makar 34.52%
#6 Cody Glass 28.05%
#7 Martin Necas 53.19%

I'll use Bob McKenzie's list from February and list the next 24 guys in the poll. If you want to vote for someone else, just stick them in a post and tick 'other'.

I will try adjusting the order according to votes from the previous round to make it easier to find consensus top prospects.

I'm still looking for draft lists, but McKenzie's is still the most current aggregated list.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Heiskanen again. I may have been a little high on him picking him at #6 even, but 8th seems like a good place for him to fit into the list.

Tryforthekingdom

Nov 15, 2015
Really looking forward to pick 10, when I finally get to vote for someone other than Pettersson for the first time in a long time.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
I agree, I have him and Makar pretty even at the moment, I only chose Makar, first as I thought he may have a higher offensive ceiling.

Heiskanen's shot is rather weak from what I've seen. I think that might limit his long term offensive potential. I think heiskanen likely settles in as a 2nd pairing two way defenseman that puts up around 30 points.

I definitely think Makar has more potential game breaking abilities. I think you can base a pp or offensive zone faceoff around him if he hits his potential. He's a riskier pick of the two but that's the case with most offensive defenseman at that stage in their development.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
I agree, I have him and Makar pretty even at the moment, I only chose Makar, first as I thought he may have a higher offensive ceiling.

Yah. I don't get how most people seem to have the clear separation between Makar and Heiskanen/Brannstrom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad