Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Isles - 4-3 (OT) | Oh New Captain, My New Captain!

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I’ve never seen 4 players absolutely carry a team as hard as this before. I mean it doesn’t even seem to matter who else is playing as long as Petey Hughes Demko and Miller are playing. I don’t know how sustainable it is but boy it’s fun haha

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Put this in the GDT, didn’t realize we were doing separate Threads again, so copied here:

What a nice comeback. Hope Kuzmenko is ok.

Really enjoyed watching this with all of you my friends.
View attachment 768946

good to see some gifs from you

shrek-flashback.gif

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
I’ve never seen 4 players absolutely carry a team as hard as this before. I mean it doesn’t even seem to matter who else is playing as long as Petey Hughes Demko and Miller are playing. I don’t know how sustainable it is but boy it’s fun haha
The funny thing is, Petey is clearly still injured since Myers hurt him

Btw, I know you hate when ppl blamed Demko blindly, I think I was a bit too hot headed in GDT

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Was worried about this being a trap, so gladly take the 2 points and get ready for Cowtown.

It really was, the first five minutes of this game would be something that should be erased from all timelines. Glad that we pushed back and clawed a boiled duck from the maws of our enemy, and again, the team's resilience came through again.

That being said, the team really should NOT have put themselves in the position in the first place.

I think there's something not quite right about Pete, is he nursing an injury of some sort?

Reactions: Indiana and bbud

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Don't forget Hronek. Ridiculous point streak unlike any other he's had in his career, and defensively very sound.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad