GDT: Canucks at Panthers: Wesa going home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
On a non Huberdeau note, did Tanev have an off game or his he a bit overrated by HF Boards?

He's a not that physical defensive d-man who gets hyped up on HF Boards because of the market he plays in and his age. The same people who praise him will call Guds a 3rd pairing d-man.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I wonder could Pavel Bure hold a shooting training camp for Huberdeau. His shot is soooo bad

I'm not sure it's as much his shot as just his belief in the shot. You can see it in how many times he turns his back looking for the pass on a clear 1 on 1. Just shoot half of those and even the passes become more effective.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I'm not sure it's as much his shot as just his belief in the shot. You can see it in how many times he turns his back looking for the pass on a clear 1 on 1. Just shoot half of those and even the passes become more effective.

I'm waiting when he's gonna get paralyzed with his turning backward in offensive zone. It's driving me nuts

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
No matter how disappointing it is, it seems like Huberdeau will always be thinking 90% of the time "pass."

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Damn, Devils/Bruins going into overtime.

Beleskey slew-foots Moore and Boston gets the power play. Ridiculous.

-ghoste

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
does Gudbranson have sleeve tatoo? looks like it

tumblr_mqqh3esJPM1syk8yso3_500.jpg

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
In news that should surprise no1

Bolland got injured in AHL

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Just incredible. If you would have told me a month ago that the Panthers would be 3 points out of 1st place in the Atlantic, I would have never believed it. This win wasn't pretty as neither was the one in Carolina, but they're all working as a unit finding ways to win as playoff teams do in one way or another.

The whole team deserves a HUGE :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad