GDT: Canucks at Panthers: Wesa going home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
This canuck announcer sounds sober

That's John Garrett on colour. More bearable than Healy but not by much. He's getting worse; time to hang it up grew up on him in Canadian market.

Um Detroit arena has been quiet this season. These canuck announcers are awful

That was horse crap comment. The Joe has not been rocking for at LEAST 6-8 years now.

next 5 games at home. It's now or never.

Yes,but the West Canadian trip is after which they usually play solid hockey. A great stretch of 10 games coming up to get 6-7 wins.

Look at the size of Barkov. It is scary. Jagr looks normal (even wearing his gear) but maybe it's the way he's kneeling. Loving this group, fun times are ahead.

Kuli looks hugeeee to me for some reason in that picture.

Pretty much agree with everything you said JH and props for the honesty

One thing you forgot is Montoya. I was one of the many people who doubted him even as a backup headed into this year but wow, has this guy surprised. He looks comfortable in net, makes all the necessary saves and even makes a few great ones which he would have had no shot at a year ago. Awesome to see that he has confidence back thanks to a much improved defense in front of him.

I was a Montoya doubter. I believe something has changed in his mechanics this season where he is trying to not grab the puck, but feel it first. Playing less of a reactive style of game on pass and quick shot plays which Lou does great.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Couple things not to forget

That Barkov pass between the legs on the side of the net. How quickly he did that. Had that connected.. wow.. but the idea alone and how fast he had to come up with that

Reilly Smith play in general. Damn he's good. I love the guy. He is not getting enough praise for what he does on the PK either. He's a monster there.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Couple things not to forget

That Barkov pass between the legs on the side of the net. How quickly he did that. Had that connected.. wow.. but the idea alone and how fast he had to come up with that

Reilly Smith play in general. Damn he's good. I love the guy. He is not getting enough praise for what he does on the PK either. He's a monster there.

The most consistent player after Bark, Ek and Lu. no.1 goal scorer on the team atm. He's like a younger JuiceJ in terms of versatility.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
There are plenty of issues that we have to clean up if they are going to beat Ottawa.

Passing was off tonight, overpassed on some opportunities, d zone coverage was terrible.

It was a coin flip game. A good win, but wins will not continue with efforts like tonight.

I agree with you that it was a bad defensive effort last night but in the past this is a game they lose.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
you guys are spelling easy wrong.. it's too much effort to spell it out. Make it E Z on yourself.. do the right thing.

It's 2 E Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad