Post-Game Talk: Canucks 3 Stars 4: Glen Gulutzan Gulugs His Gulatorade with Gulee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
I'd say you could fairly blame him on only one of those goals, the d has been absolute ****.

Two at least were entirely on him. I can't believe you're excusing him for that first goal but whatever...

This is the third game this season that Schneider simply hasn't come up with the timely saves when he needs to. It's time to ride Luongo for a few games.

Big Naissak

4 8 15 16 23 42
Mar 28, 2012
Edmonton, Canucks.
Even if you feel that way, it's been pretty obvious that Schneider hasn't made the big saves tonight when the Canucks have needed it.

Luongo has made those saves consistently over the first quarter of the season. I think you have to go with Luongo for the next couple of games.

Schneider has made some huge saves this game, who knows if luongo would have stopped those?

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Canucks played a perfect game for 35 minutes. Then completely seemed to take their eye off the ball.

The Henrik celebration followed by the 3 fights seemed to completely kill all momentum, and the team was super scrambly and disorganized the rest of the way.

Refs were freaking horrible all night. Unacceptable performance. Especially losing a perfectly good goal for no reason whatsoever.

Schneider not good enough tonight. Back to Luongo next game.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
This is ****ing ********. Don't know what to say. This should've been a great night to celebrate Hank but the NHL, the refs, and Schneids said NO.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
Quit being a cheap whiny ass Kesler. You lost, it was incredible pathetic and you should walk off the ice in shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad