Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Boucher hat trick

scratched next game for fitness levels

that would be quite embarrassing for a waiver pickup to get the first hatty of the year. Can't even remember the last time a canuck had a hatty (last year probably?) but it's felt like forever.

Boucher gets to play on an offensive juggernaut of a 4th line so I could definitely see a hatty from him with all the beautiful set ups from Chaput/Skille.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
4-3 Columbus

Tanev with the hat trick when WD transitions Tanev to forward so we can have our own Brent Burns

Tanev immediately grows a massive beard

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I'm predicting the Blue Jackets stumble, almost lose, but then realize who they are, who we are, and just will the puck into the net a few times.

Like....6-4. A slight improvement from last time, although we give up another empty net goal and take +/- 2 bench minors, means Willie is safe for another few games, despite what the media keeps promising us.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
It absolutely blows my mind that Ben Hutton has 2 even strength assists this year. Two!

For perspective, that's the same amount that Alex Biega has. It's one fewer than Phil Larsen. Hell, Sbisa has 10 and Gudbranson has 5.

Last year he had 17. Oof.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I won't begrudge CBJ whatsoever for curbstomping us tonight. So happy for them (and not just because I have friends in Ohio)

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Who knows, maybe we get some movement in our top six...

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Eriksson-Horvat-Burrows
Boucher-Sutter-Granlund
Megna-Chaput-Skille

Like....that can be shuffled to look worse, right? Maybe we capture lightning in a bottle with Eriksson and Horvat? Maybe Hansen powers the Sedins into playing like their old selves?....right?...

brokenhole

Aug 12, 2015
Who knows, maybe we get some movement in our top six...

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Eriksson-Horvat-Burrows
Boucher-Sutter-Granlund
Megna-Chaput-Skille

Like....that can be shuffled to look worse, right? Maybe we capture lightning in a bottle with Eriksson and Horvat? Maybe Hansen powers the Sedins into playing like their old selves?....right?...
Granlund is on the 1st line with the Twins, Willie says he looked gud with them a few games ago.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Granlund has 1 assist in the past 20 games, says JPat. That'll get the Sedins going.

brokenhole

Aug 12, 2015
Granlund has 1 assist in the past 20 games, says JPat. That'll get the Sedins going.
Yeah Willie was a tad over the top talking about Granlund, says he is incredibly smart and loves his compete level and should be a good fit with the Twins...probably the softest 1st line in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad