Post-Game Talk: Canucks 1, Blue Jackets 0: Lappy saves the day as Columbus sails away to the East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
That was an ugly, ugly game and it was exactly what we needed. All these injuries have forced the team to recommit to defence and fundamentals and you can really see the difference. It may not be a game you want to watch but it's the game this team has got to play. Winning comes first, no points for style.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Hahaha, can't believe Lapierre scored. :laugh: Good game for the Canucks, they didn't let up and continued to put the pressure on throughout the game and HUGE play by Hamhuis at the end.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I think I literally died from boredom from this game.
Literally.

Thank god this was our last game against Columbus this season.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
only 6 point back of the Duck(they have game in hand) and 3 more Regulation wins....but that is different from a few weeks ago

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
That was an ugly, ugly game and it was exactly what we needed. All these injuries have forced the team to recommit to defence and fundamentals and you can really see the difference. It may not be a game you want to watch but it's the game this team has got to play. Winning comes first, no points for style.

thats playoff style hockey maybe not pretty but it works

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I couldn't get this game on center ice in the USA for some reason. It wasn't on NBC Sport nor the NHL Network.:dunno:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
LOL

How did Bally just pulled November 17, 2007 out of his ***?

It was my sixteenth birthday.

That's how.
emot-colbert.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad