Confirmed with Link: Cangy Stepping Down as Play by Play Announcer

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I like Spalding alot so far. Really miss Canjo and Doc tho. Cannot had big shoes to fill and he did a great job. Really wish he could call games for us with the team finally starting to blossom. He did have the 2012 season and the 2018 season where we had good teams but the majority of his time calling games we jidt weren't that good.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Jack’s OT winner against Ottawa from his rookie year popped up on Twitter the other day and oh man Cangy absolutely lost his shit, I miss his reactions sometimes. Poor guy would have been having the time of his life this year.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They've been showing a commercial for the last week or so with a few different things and one of them is Jack's OT winner from the home opener last year where he tossed the stick and it has Cangy's call in the background.

It's a little bit weird in a way, since he's no longer an NHL commentator.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
They've been showing a commercial for the last week or so with a few different things and one of them is Jack's OT winner from the home opener last year where he tossed the stick and it has Cangy's call in the background.

It's a little bit weird in a way, since he's no longer an NHL commentator.
Just wait until you get to watch some Blackwood highlight for years to come on a team promotional spot.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just wait until you get to watch some Blackwood highlight for years to come on a team promotional spot.
Hope it's either from the goal where he fanned on it last game he played or the one he threw right back out into play against Washington last year.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad