Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Sounds like Rempe might have the night off. Hope he uses the time appropriately

d08ae1c0-f307-49cf-a0d0-0eb52d6e21e2_text.gif

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Biggest game of the regular season?
Seems to be getting that sort of hype. Kinda meh for me, I think it’s actually better for them to stay in the 2 spot in the Metro. Whoever wins the division might end up with the Bolts in the first round. That’s a tough matchup for the Canes. Not that any opponent would be a cakewalk, I’d just rather them not face TBL in round 1. They match up much better against the Flyers or Isles.

I’m more intrigued by the matchup with Florida on Thursday.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Seems to be getting that sort of hype. Kinda meh for me, I think it’s actually better for them to stay in the 2 spot in the Metro. Whoever wins the division might end up with the Bolts in the first round. That’s a tough matchup for the Canes. Not that any opponent would be a cakewalk, I’d just rather them not face TBL in round 1. They match up much better against the Flyers or Isles.

I’m more intrigued by the matchup with Florida on Thursday.

I agree. Stay in the 2 spot. We probably shouldn't be as worried about Tampa as we used to be, but they still have a ton of weapons, and if Vasi goes into God mode (like we know he can), that's gonna be a major problem for any team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad