2+2+0+2+0+0+0+2+2+2+0+2+2+0+2+0+2+2+0+2+2+1+2+2=31

Win pls.

Thx in advance.

Last edited:

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
I wanted to post this on the previous game thread but family matters intervened. Some thoughts:

1) Aho played his best game in a couple of years. He was skating like the wind and was very involved in the play. Great shot on the slot goal (maybe finally healthy?) Hopefully, this is what we see going forward.

2) Canes x Goal tending were very impressive the last 2 games. All 4 lines were clicking and in particular putting Necas on the 4th has energized the line and made them a difference maker.

3) see #2. Drury has finally looked comfortable with his line mates and played at a higher level. Hopefully, he will be helming a scoring line with Staals' continues as a low scoring but defensive wizardry minutes eater

4) Refs. Still a mystery to me on how they call games against the Canes

5) Goaltending. With Freddie health challenged (perhaps career wise as positioned by the friend of a friend to Blueline Bomber), Waddell needs to find a #1.

Nashville, Calgary, Philly could be logical trade partners and I wonder what the availability and cost would be (Canes should have enough Cap space) given that they know Canes are needy (lol and probably would want to hold Canes up given how we typically operate on trades).

6) Challenging Road Trip. Could see us losing 1/2 the games or more. Goal Tending is the key.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
5) Goaltending. With Freddie health challenged (perhaps career wise as positioned by the friend of a friend to Blueline Bomber), Waddell needs to find a #1.

Nashville, Calgary, Philly could be logical trade partners and I wonder what the availability and cost would be (Canes should have enough Cap space) given that they know Canes are needy (lol and probably would want to hold Canes up given how we typically operate on trades).
I can't see any of those 3 teams being interested in a goalie trade right now, they're all out of a wildcard spot by 1-2 points and you don't sabotage that by trading away a goalie. If they're still out by TDL then sure, MAYBE, depending on how they think their next few years look roster-building wise.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Mike almost breaking on TV talking about his dad 😭
He made it through the bit with Hanna. My wife kept saying "don't cry Mike, dont cry"

Then Tripp comes right back with the "we all missed you so much" thing and he's gotta suck it back up.

But Tripp didn't lie, we did all miss him

BTW

Let Do That Hockey!

Mike almost breaking on TV talking about his dad 😭
Thats whats up

Okay guys...I sauna'd tonight to give a global buff to all finns. +5 to all stats.

Does Atlanta have any Finns?

Why is he working tonight?
Guessing thats how he was raised. He done did the grieving thing and now its back to work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad