Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
You should have heard of him, his one nhl game was against Carolina.

Dan Renouf 2016-17 Game Log | Hockey-Reference.com
Late March game when we weren't gonna make the playoffs vs another dumpster fire team.

Probably
5268321.jpg

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Late March game when we weren't gonna make the playoffs vs another dumpster fire team.

Probably
5268321.jpg
To be fair, I’m 98% sure I watched the game, and I have no memeory of him either.

Although it is hilarious to see that the team is still in the habit of signing guys who make their nhl debut/scored their first goal against us.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
To be fair, I’m 98% sure I watched the game, and I have no memeory of him either.

Although it is hilarious to see that the team is still in the habit of signing guys who make their nhl debut/scored their first goal against us.
Reminds me of when JR would sign other obscure players after one of their handful of games in the NHL were against us.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Hey I remember this guy. He was one of the SGs on 2 WVU Sweet 16 teams, starting on one of them and on their NIT championship team. Really good shooter. Though he was always overshadowed by Joe Alexander and then De'Sean Butler.

Wait... different dude? That was Alex Ruoff? Oh well, good depth to have in Charlotte. Should probably be the #3LHD down there behind Bean and Carrick this season.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Hey I remember this guy. He was one of the SGs on 2 WVU Sweet 16 teams, starting on one of them and on their NIT championship team. Really good shooter. Though he was always overshadowed by Joe Alexander and then De'Sean Butler.

Wait... different dude? That was Alex Ruoff? Oh well, good depth to have in Charlotte. Should probably be the #3LHD down there behind Bean and Carrick this season.

At least they didn't sign Mike ******* Gansey. That might be too much for this Deacon to take.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad