Confirmed with Link: Canes sign Brendan Lemieux for 1 year

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I wouldn't even call Lemieux an enforcer, he's more a pest that's exceptionally good at goading other guys into fighting, and often getting them to get the extra 2 for an instigator or an unsportsmanlike on top of that.
Which is exactly the kind of player we need. Someone who goes out of his way to get inside the head of the opponent to take them off their game. You use him correctly and its the kind of player who can turn an entire playoff series in your favor. I do think that Brindy will have him reign it in a bit, but only to the extent of making the shit he does a little less obvious to piss off the opponent just that much more. As a 4th line asshole, he's a great add for us.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Which is exactly the kind of player we need. Someone who goes out of his way to get inside the head of the opponent to take them off their game. You use him correctly and its the kind of player who can turn an entire playoff series in your favor. I do think that Brindy will have him rein it in a bit, but only to the extent of making the shit he does a little less obvious to piss off the opponent just that much more. As a 4th line asshole, he's a great add for us.
He’s been traded mid season by playoff teams to non playoff teams 3 times and he’s 26 years old. I wouldn’t hold my breath on him turning a playoff series, or anyone expecting him to.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
No officer I don't know anything about any potential murder suspects, I think you're misunderstanding the language use

"Can you explain this?"

There are "other" ways to bury someone.

He's not a prospect anymore though. I mean, we *can* still kill him, but there may be questions.

...hehe... *sweating* I'm sure they were using a metaphor...

Last edited:
Reactions: zman77 and Lempo

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Did someone say making Alabama white sauce?

Alabama taxidermy.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad