GDT: Canes @ Sabres 6 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Go for Three

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Don't worry: the bootlickers in the media will come up with some way to absolve Donny and the coaching staff.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
At this point one of these things has to be true…both could be true…but both can not be wrong:

1. The coach is a disaster
2. The GM only drafts, acquires or re-signs the dumbest players in the league

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Benson just lured his man out of position and casually deposited it past him while he did it.

Hes 18 but must feel like a Harvard grad forced to repeat second grade because of a paperwork error.

• Haha
Reactions: hypaspazz

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
At this point one of these things has to be true…both could be true…but both can not be wrong:

1. The coach is a disaster
2. The GM only drafts, acquires or re-signs the dumbest players in the league
I think we need to clean up the margins of the roster and Donnie can no longer be far and away the smartest guy in the coaching room. He needs experienced guys.

If they can do that in the off-season (big if) I'm willing to start next season with Don. If they plan to do more of the same next year roster wise, Donnie needs to go.

Reactions: mviewer1

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I think we need to clean up the margins of the roster and Donnie can no longer be far and away the smartest guy in the coaching room. He needs experienced guys.

If they can do that in the off-season (big if) I'm willing to start next season with Don. If they plan to do more of the same next year roster wise, Donnie needs to go.

Of course he will be back. Adams won’t fire him for as long as possible. Because nothing we do is about improving.

What assistant coach of value is signing up for this sunk ass ship to work under Don f***ing Granato?

Flush this f***ing turd.

Reactions: yasky and Fearnot

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Good drop pass, Tage. That ref was wide f***ing open. The system is brilliant.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
This is better than our usual games against the Hurricanes. Skinner with 3 turnovers in the offensive zone that have gone the other way already though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad