Post-Game Talk: canes @ caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I love the boys trying to feed 8
If 8 needs his by trick via guys force feeding for an EN goal, it’s value is reduced IMO. These guys are only 4 points ahead of the Pens and have been playing like trash of late, maybe they should focus primarily on winning.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
If 8 needs his by trick via guys force feeding for an EN goal, it’s value is reduced IMO. These guys are only 4 points ahead of the Pens and have been playing like trash of late, maybe they should focus primarily on winning.
Relax. They have been doing this all year long for any player with 2 goals. It just happens to be Ovechkin most of the time because duh

Jun 15, 2007
I know the NHL isn't s meritocracy but on merit, Samsonov has stolen the starter's spot.

At least go 50/50.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
50/50 makes sense. Even if its not "optimal", the points don't matter - what matters is keeping both goalies ready for playoffs.

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019

Who the f*** cares, they won the game on the back of his goals. Ov getting the goal records is far more important than whatever happens in this garbage regular season they can sleepwalk and get to the playoffs with

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Great defensive effort today. Only 23 shots allowed. But we have to get better on PP.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Who the **** cares, they won the game on the back of his goals. Ov getting the goal records is far more important than whatever happens in this garbage regular season they can sleepwalk and get to the playoffs with
Do not agree. If Ovie gets the goal record it’s all on him staying in good shape to play into his 40s. I very much care how we play day to day.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Who the **** cares, they won the game on the back of his goals. Ov getting the goal records is far more important than whatever happens in this garbage regular season they can sleepwalk and get to the playoffs with
I love it when being the # 1 team in the league in points is considered a garbage regular season.

first world problems

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
I love it when being the # 1 team in the league in points is considered a garbage regular season.

first world problems

That's my point, they're first in the league playing like crap, imagine how bad they'd actively have to try to be to be in danger of missing the playoffs. Feed 8 and 74 til April for all I care

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
Do not agree. If Ovie gets the goal record it’s all on him staying in good shape to play into his 40s. I very much care how we play day to day.

We play good enough to be at the top of the league, the record would be bigger history than a dozen cups and who the f*** will even remember any of these games 2 years from now. Do you remember the game from January 12 2017? It's not like they'll somehow not make the playoffs where everyone starts from scratch anyway

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
50/50 makes sense. Even if its not "optimal", the points don't matter - what matters is keeping both goalies ready for playoffs.

how can Sammy be ready for a starting role if he never gets more than 2 games in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad