Post-Game Talk: Canes at Caps-7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Orpik and Bowey are just bad tonight. For the life of me I don't know why Trotz doesn't give Orpik a night off every now and then for rest.

You really think Orpik and Bowey are playing poorly tonight? What game are you watching?

Ok thank you. But, to be honest, I dont see a good chemistry there. He plays faster and smarter than Eller and Connolly.

Oshie has been struggling lately. One game with Eller and Connolly got him 2 assists. It's a down season for Oshie since Thornton gave him a concussion.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
You really think Orpik and Bowey are playing poorly tonight? What game are you watching?

Oshie has been struggling lately. One game with Eller and Connolly got him 2 assists. It's a down season for Oshie since Thornton gave him a concussion.
Oshie was known for going through stretches like this when he played for the Blues. Its the first time we have seen it.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC

Well, they have played with different forward groups and olayed much of the game in their own end..and they have lost coverage since our D play man to man coverage..so yeah they have struggled..that is the game I am watching.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
lol Ovie still just having fun. Tossing a stick, penalty be damned

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I picked a bad night to load up on Caps in daily fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad