Post-Game Talk: Canes 5 - Jets 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Losing builds character. Jets with the 4,000 IQ play here while this win just sets the Canes up for another first round exit.

Reactions: kanadalainen

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Much of the game was decent, blew up our zone with 3 or 4 stupid passes on D and it cost us the game.

I am liking this road trip, the 2/3 wins against tough opponents is decent.

Nino just scores and forechecks and hockeys the shyte out of everything. Much love for this guy and the one they call Namestnikovmcgoalpounder.

I also liked Ehlers goal from a honey of a pass from Wheels.

Onto the next game.

Last edited:

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
If Detroit doesn't beat Nashville tonight, we are in deep, deep trouble. Boston is not a team we are in a position to beat.
Rittich once again proved that he can't be relied upon. If we're not comfortably in a playoff spot, I don't want to see him again this season.
Pionk a disaster. Our usual top liners remarkably absent once again.

Reactions: hn777 and TheHead

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I don't think Dillon brings anything that Stanley doesn't at this point.

Reactions: hn777

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
If Detroit doesn't beat Nashville tonight, we are in deep, deep trouble. Boston is not a team we are in a position to beat.
Rittich once again proved that he can't be relied upon. If we're not comfortably in a playoff spot, I don't want to see him again this season.
What about Arizona vs Calgary yikes

I want to clarify my earlier comments about Jets not good enough to win; they are in games but need a game breaker in these close ones not a Wheeler!

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I'm going to wait to see how nashville performs in the 13 remaining games vs playoff teams before I declare we are in "deep deep trouble"

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Canes got shut out tonight vs. NJD. They'll be on their game.

Canes 5, Jets 3, Nečas.

If only Nečas scored 1st, I would have been perfect!
simpsons-shake.gif

Oh well. On to Boston at home.

Reactions: macmaroon

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Other than the f***ing turnovers and Rittich not being Hellebuyck, I thought they played a perfectly winnable game. Get 5 and 4 away from each other.
Pionk started looking good again away from Dillon. Dillon has had a couple short stretches of passable hockey but overall he's been awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad