Not open for further replies.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Not this nonsense again. :rolleyes:
Facts not feelings.
The record with and without Rempe is the record.
Brodzinki is a 30 year old career AHL player who has never been able to hold an NHL spot.
Oh yea and he sucks. Doesn’t take the body. Shoots on goal as soon as he crosses the blue line and doesn’t defend very well. All he has is speed.
Edstrom is a better option as well.

Reactions: Chytilmania

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Facts not feelings.
Brodzinki is a 30 year old career AHL player who has never been able to hold an NHL spot.
Oh yea and he sucks. Doesn’t take the body. Shoots on goal as soon as he crosses the blue line and doesn’t defend very well. All he has is speed.

Rempe and his 4 minutes a game are not why their record with him in the lineup is what it is.

They won the last game with out him.

Now that they're headed home I bet he draws in though.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
They need to win 1 before the other team wins 3.

Not the same situation.

Yes blowing a game up 2-0 is not the same as up 3-0 but the Rangers the last two years have shown to be prone to collapses. Against Tampa Bay it's one thing. Against the Devils they had a 2-0 road lead where they won by a combined score of 10-2 and then should have won game 3. Instead they got f***ing embarrassed by a team that got embarrassed by this Canes team that somehow annhilated them. Oh and missed the playoffs this year. Seriously, what has this team shown that you can trust them? Also, this part is more voodoo but the Rangers franchise is basically a losing franchise. You can complain all you want about the Canadians in the original 6 days getting all the good players. Bottom line expansion happened 7 years aftter my mom was born and this franchise has one cup to show for it. They have as many championships as the NY Jets in that time frame. And for a period of time they had unlimited money is a league with no cap and somehow managed to not only not win but have terrible teams. Until proven otherwise they're a rich man's New York Jets. A reverse sweep would be on brand. I'm not saying it's likely, all I'm saying is would anyone be surprised?

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
I love Panarin, but the guy must lose 98% of 1 on 1 battles.
He’ll give it the old college try and reach with his stick, especially along the boards and going for loose pucks. but man does that aggravate me….
Thank god he’s at least skating hard and back checking though.
He gets away with a lot of bad D because he’s amazing offensively.
Laf and Tro make up for it I guess.
( not bashing Panarin) just stating the obvious

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Rempe and his 4 minutes a game are not why their record with him in the lineup is what it is.

They won the last game with out him.

Now that they're headed home I bet he draws in though.
Let’s put facts aside and go with magic. The Rangers are 62-23-4 when you have watched them this season and 0-1 when you have not.
Seems like you owe everyone here an apology.
:sarcasm:

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Yes blowing a game up 2-0 is not the same as up 3-0 but the Rangers the last two years have shown to be prone to collapses. Against Tampa Bay it's one thing. Against the Devils they had a 2-0 road lead where they won by a combined score of 10-2 and then should have won game 3. Instead they got f***ing embarrassed by a team that got embarrassed by this Canes team that somehow annhilated them. Oh and missed the playoffs this year. Seriously, what has this team shown that you can trust them? Also, this part is more voodoo but the Rangers franchise is basically a losing franchise. You can complain all you want about the Canadians in the original 6 days getting all the good players. Bottom line expansion happened 7 years aftter my mom was born and this franchise has one cup to show for it. They have as many championships as the NY Jets in that time frame. And for a period of time they had unlimited money is a league with no cap and somehow managed to not only not win but have terrible teams. Until proven otherwise they're a rich man's New York Jets. A reverse sweep would be on brand. I'm not saying it's likely, all I'm saying is would anyone be surprised?

What if i told you that the current core of Colorado Avalanche players also blew 2-0 leads in back to back seasons? Because they did. The second one came in the season before they won the cup.

Previous season results have nothing to do with the current season.

I'd be very surprised with a reverse sweep considering that it's only happened 3 times.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Facts not feelings.

You can quote Ben Shapiro all you want but considering he graduated from Harvard Law he would probably understand that:

1) We played A LOT more than 13 games without him this season. Using the 13 games since he joined the Rangers is completely arbitrary.

2) If you really think that a 4th liner that plays a few minutes a night is actually the reason for that disparity in win percentage and not noise in the data I don't know what to tell you. We were 7-2-1 without Adam Fox this season. If we use those arbitrary 13 games that we had without Rempe. Rempe must be the better and more impactful player than Fox.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Depressing to lose after battling back to tie it, felt like it was there for the rangers to take. Game was wide open until the rangers tied the game, then it felt like they were immediately back on their heels even though they didn’t give up much in the third. Gonna need Panarin, Trocheck, Kreider and Zibanejad to show up, tonight the rangers depth carried them which hadn’t happened in the series or playoffs.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
I can't stand that franchise. bunch of snobs who think they're gods gift to earth. calm down Carolina. your franchise is a bunch of teeny boppers, with a snobby PR team who does nothing but troll other organizations. just another pretender on the brink of elimination. get reckt game 5 can't wait for the handshake lines.

Reactions: NCRanger

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Trouba and Miller 3 years together:
Miller sucks, send him to the AHL, trade him.
Schneider and Miller 3 weeks together:
Miller is a very good defender and unlimited upside.
Schneider with Gustafsson:
Gustafsson is a steal, what a great pickup by Drury.
Trouba with Gustafsson :
Gustafsson is ass, need to play Jones over Gustafsson.

There is a Constant here.
Trouba is the reason Fox and TDA have careers.

(you forgot about Trouba getting Skjei traded)

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I always found "going for a skate" to be an overused phrase, but here's Trouba right before the third goal.

Screenshot 2024-05-12 011232.png

Literally, what??? Why???? How???

And he didn't do f***ing anything when he got over there. He just watched whoever dump it in, scratched his beard and said to himself "that was an interesting turn of events," and just skated back to his position after Panarin was already in trouble.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Problem is, Fox is clearly laboring some sort of injury. He should be playing 28 minutes at this point and subtract 6-8 minutes from Trouba.

He's literally been GOD AWFUL this series. He can't handle a fast team at all. He was fine vs a slow Caps team.

Actually looking at the ice time, give f***ing Miller and Schneider more ice time, give them 4 more minutes.

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
If I remember correctly, the last round had a few teams that were 3-0 and our series was the only sweep and the 3-1 teams all went on to win the series

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I'm trying to watch the Dallas post-game.

Bissonnette keeps talking shit about Rangers fans, I'll kick him in the head so f***ing hard, I'll fix his learning disability.
I met Biz at a house party in Cabo once. He was a womanizing f***.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm trying to watch the Dallas post-game.

Bissonnette keeps talking shit about Rangers fans, I'll kick him in the head so f***ing hard, I'll fix his learning disability.

To be fair he was very complimentary of the Rangers on a podcast I listened to. Still kind of weird for a media member even a non-serious one to get in feud with fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad