GDT: Canadiens visit Ducks 7PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
We need more people to agitate Weber. We have history with him and know he will take the stupid penalties. Keep Garbutt on the ice when he is out.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
I made a joke about the Ducks getting to the game the same time as their fans on twitter. It was sadly a true story.

So I'm becoming a real Anaheim fan now that I was late to the game? :)

Hopefully we can keep up the better play late in the period.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Turned the game on halfway through the first period, they looked pretty good. Garbutt should play. The fourth line should play. I'm tired of seeing decent NHL players not named Jared Boll play 5-6 minutes per night. It's getting stupid.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Turned the game on halfway through the first period, they looked pretty good. Garbutt should play. The fourth line should play. I'm tired of seeing decent NHL players not named Jared Boll play 5-6 minutes per night. It's getting stupid.

Fully agree. They should replace Boll with someone who is a good defensive player and let them play normal 4th line minutes.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
So I'm becoming a real Anaheim fan now that I was late to the game? :)

Hopefully we can keep up the better play late in the period.

The fact that you watch games at all hours already made you a real fan. You just have to be fashionably late when you come to the arena.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Oh, yeah. Terrible stuff. I don't need to tell other Ducks fans the feelings I had hearing about the tragedy.

In lighter news, my grandma is okay, she had a mild case of pneumonia, and will be coming home tomorrow.

Yay Grandma! Pneumonia is nasty stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad