Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
Shoop from a couple of years back.

7GwqOC2.jpg

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Obvious line up but just watch Therrien do something like....

Markov - Subban
Gilbert - Petry
Emelin - Gonchar

Just because.

Or Pateryn over Gonchar.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing:

Markov - Subban
Emelin - Petry
Beaulieu - Gilbert/Pateryn

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Markov - Subban
Emelin - Petry
Beaulieu - Gilbert

Makes the most sense. I must admit it feel good to have three natural righthanded dman in the lineup for once.

Those pairings look too balanced, make too much sense and have too little a chance of being the actual pairing the Habs will use.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Petry's interview: "Well you know, we gotta play good defense you know. THey have ... you know lots of firepower upfront you know. You know, at first I had to learn the system but the transition has been pretty smooth you know. You know, you know , you know.

Typical hockey player interview:laugh:

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Hilarious GDT.

Asking a quick question here.. Haven't seen any of them games between these two teams this season. Have they developed any kind of rivalry after last playoffs ? Also playing in the same division.

Just wanna know how heated the game is going to be :)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Hopefully Emelin gets his timing back quickly. TB has some fast, skilled forwards!

Analyzer*

Gotta work the night shift tonight and tomorrow.

Considering how they play against Tampa, this is likely a good thing.

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
You guys disappoint me. Put yourself in MT's head and Beaulieu will be the odd man out.

D will look like this :

Markov-Subban
Gilbert-Petry
Emelin-Pateryn

Hopefully JT Brown won't make Emelin's comeback look like a nightmare. I'm having flashbacks.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Markov-Subban
Emelin-Petry
Beaulieu-Pateryn/Gilbert

That's the best D we can ice with the players in the organization IMO.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
oh man if Emelin can comeback and play better than before his injury, that top 4 looks greeeeeaaat

I think when he plays with confidence and isn't afraid to change momentum with a hit is when he's at his best. We saw this when he had Markov as a partner, he knew his partner was all world and he could play his game. I'm really hoping this happens with Petry, and I kind of feel like it's going to.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I think when he plays with confidence and isn't afraid to change momentum with a hit is when he's at his best. We saw this when he had Markov as a partner, he knew his partner was all world and he could play his game. I'm really hoping this happens with Petry, and I kind of feel like it's going to.

i'm not a fan of Emelin, I hope it happens though because Petry is really good and if they could become a solid 2nd pair

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Would you rather the Habs win but get dominated like the last game, showing they simply can't play this team or they lose by a goal or in OT but dominate the entire game?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Great GDT!

You did it again That Habs Fan.

I just got my wisdom teeth taken out and will be in pain shortly no doubt. A win would be nice!

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Petry's interview: "Well you know, we gotta play good defense you know. THey have ... you know lots of firepower upfront you know. You know, at first I had to learn the system but the transition has been pretty smooth you know. You know, you know , you know.

Typical hockey player interview:laugh:

I know. Well, looking at these interviews, I've been told I know, a lot! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad