GDT: Canadiens @ Devils 7pm EST MSGSN, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
IMG_2425.jpeg

Presents…….

IMG_2778.png

After the Bruins defeated hard luck loser Nico Daws last game, the massive fear of changing goalies has set in for Bleed

IMG_2747.gif

With the Devils in dire need of two points against s struggling Habs team on home ice, a new antagonist stands in the Devils way

IMG_2779.png

VITGO THE CARPATHIAN!

IMG_2780.png

I COMMAND YOU LINDY RUFF TO BRING ME A DAWS! SO I CAN RULE THE CREASE AGAIN!!!!

IMG_2781.jpeg

A Daws? Sure thing!

IMG_2782.png

Lindy, under the spell and powers of Vitgo sailed through the dark skies to find Daws and bring him to Vitgo so that Vitgo would have the cage to himself!

IMG_2783.png

I AM VITGO AND I HAVE NOW TAKEN OVER BLEEDRED!

Can the Ghosbusters save Daws, Lindy, Bleed and the Devils from Vitgo in time for the puck drop tonight?

Future look at pucks going through Vitek

IMG_2785.gif

Credit to @Its Always Sundstrom for all photoshopping.

Can’t find any Habs lineups and who the hell knows about us with the Smith injury. Maybe we get a body back? Probably not yet. There wasn’t even a practice on Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
We all want to see Daws, or rather want to see someone besides Vitek, but remember Daws is still pretty fresh off surgery, and has faced a TON of shots his last 2 games. Some travel too.

Maybe the day game in Boston helps.

Reactions: Guadana

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
WELLLLLLLLL IT'S THE VITEK SHOW TONIGHT
He does have 14 wins... to 7 losses. I'm a bigger fan of wins than save percentage in a losing cause but, he wins despite the fact the he happens to suck at the same time. Save Daws for the elite teams with the higher shot volume and high danger capabilities. Daws deffenilty has more confidence in his overall game. To summarize I'm on aboard with play Vitek tonight. I think the urgency has kicked in for this team and they will show up on time v.s lower level opponents. We shall see.

Reactions: theoptimist

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
The Amanda “X is in the starter’s net” at today’s morning skate is going to hit different…

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Amanda “X is in the starter’s net” at today’s morning skate is going to hit different…
Sometimes she doesn’t even tell us.

Not sure if that’s a command from above or if she just doesn’t wanna deal with the backlash just for being the messenger lol.

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
He does have 14 wins... to 7 losses. I'm a bigger fan of wins than save percentage in a losing cause but, he wins despite the fact the he happens to suck at the same time. Save Daws for the elite teams with the higher shot volume and high danger capabilities. Daws deffenilty has more confidence in his overall game. To summarize I'm on aboard with play Vitek tonight. I think the urgency has kicked in for this team and they will show up on time v.s lower level opponents. We shall see.
I'd go the opposite, and say, make sure we win games like tonight.

But, as I say above, given the workload in the last 2, plus him coming off the injury, I can see the rationale for going Vitek.

Next game is Columbus too, so similar in terms of opponent quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad