Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens @ Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Blues struggling 3-4-3 in their last 10. We beat them 3-0 back in october.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
So what will the lines be?

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
De La Rose - Desharnais - Byron
Eller - Galchenyuk - Flynn
DSP - Mitchell - Weise

my guess.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This is gonna be a nightmare. Thankfully, I'm working, so the only parts I'll get to see are when I'm walking around and glance at the TVs at work.

Also...

Games that matter this weekend...

FRIDAY, JANUARY 15:
Boston (47 pts) @ Buffalo
Vancouver @ Carolina (47 pts)
Pittsburgh (46 pts) @ Tampa Bay (48 pts)

-- A Boston regulation or OT win puts them ahead of the Habs; an OT loss puts them one point behind with a game in hand.
-- A Carolina regulation or OT win ties them in points with the Habs, although the Habs will have two games in hand on Carolina.
-- A Tampa Bay regulation or OT win puts them ahead of the Habs by a point. A Tampa Bay OT loss puts them tied with the Habs in points.
-- A Pittsburgh regulation or OT win puts them one point behind the Habs with a game in hand. An OT loss puts them two points behind with a game in hand.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 16:
NY Rangers @ Philadelphia (45 pts)
New Jersey (47 pts) @ Arizona
Ottawa (46 pts) @ Los Angeles
Toronto @ Boston (47 pts)
Montreal (49 pts) @ St. Louis

(assuming Habs lose to STL in regulation)

-- A Philadelphia win puts them two points behind the Habs with THREE games in hand by the end of Saturday. An OT loss puts them three points behind with three games in hand.
-- A New Jersey win ties them with the Habs in points with one game in hand.
-- An Ottawa win puts them one point behind the Habs; two points behind in the event of an OT loss.
-- A Boston win, assuming they don't win tonight vs. Buffalo, puts them ahead of the Habs but tied in points, again, with a game in hand. If Boston defeats Buffalo tonight, they can either be a point, or two points ahead of the Habs depending on whether they beat Toronto or lose in OT. They would still have a game in hand.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 17:
Carolina (47 pts) @ Pittsburgh (46 pts)
Florida @ Tampa Bay (48 pts)
Montreal (49 pts) @ Chicago
Philadelphia (45 pts) @ Detroit

-- Do I really need to explain? We could end up anywhere in the 10th-12th range in the conference by the end of the weekend.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Habs players play hard, karma does its job and hands molson further incentive to clean house... 3-1 blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad