Pre-Game Talk: CANADIENS at HURRICANES 19:00 TVA Sports, SN, FS-CR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Will Chucky get shafted again while being our best forward?

Will Condon bounce back from allowing 3 goals on 19 shots?

Will MT get his head out of his ass?

Stay tuned.

You are asking for too much. I knew it was only a matter of time before he went back to his old ways. You can't teach a dog new tricks.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
What I expect from montreal tonight;

DD 19min
Byron 19min
Chucky 11min

total goal : 2

Lose 3-2 or 4-2 if they play that TOI, of course they won't score more than 2 goal per game with ****ing Byron playing 19min and DD

Chucky's line with 1 goal again tonight, DD with nothing except many offside with stupid pass across the ice just to give the puck to Pacio.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Play like they did against the Caps and shouldn't be a problem. Habs are a much better team.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
will hf boards stop being over dramatic? Find out next time.

No chance, some posters have been holding it in for 25 games. They're ecstatic about having that false excuse to begin spewing their diarrhea over MT/DD again. They really missed it.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
will hf boards stop being over dramatic? Find out next time.

Never, our GDT and PGT's were getting too boring with the team doing well.

I expect tonight's will be nice and full with pages of complaints.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No chance, some posters have been holding it in for 25 games. They're ecstatic about having that false excuse to begin spewing their diarrhea over MT/DD again. They really missed it.

Some posters were hoping for this insanity all along so they could then point at the posters who have apparently been holding it in the spouting diarrhea which is actually a main ingredient in your post.
If MT reverts to being a ****ing ****** you can be sure that good knowlegable fans will point that out.
He looks to be headed tnat way BTW. ;)

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
While I really don't like seeing DD with Patches, especially when that means he gets way more ice than Galchenyuk, something needed to be done to get something going for Pacioretty. I would have liked to see him with Chucky and Sven but obviously MT really likes that line together right now (sure, not enough to play them very much but enough to not want to break them up).

You would have to think those top 3 lines would look a lot better with Gallagher in there...

Fleishman - Plekanec - Gallagher
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Weise
Eller - Galchenyuk - Andrighetto

Biggest development is that Sven is really showing he can potentially be the answer at RW. He brings a lot of speed and really pushes the play effectively.

Hopefully, we'll see Plekanec back with Pacioretty sometime soon because that's pretty much what it needs to be in the POs. But it's a long season and sometimes to get the offense going you need to shake things up a bit.

Let's just hope MT rewards Chucky's line with more TOI this game.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Play like they did against the Caps and shouldn't be a problem. Habs are a much better team.

I think it will be difficult to manufacture that same energy and level of play tonight. It's easy against Washington, because that was a statement game.

I just hope the Habs won't be completely asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad