Canadas sweetheart calls it quits

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
Longtime Canadian national womens hockey team player and captain the beautiful Cassie Campbell has called it a career.
Thank you Cassie for some great memories and stellar play.You led our nation to many a title including 2 Olympic gold medals.
5'7" and 150 pounds of heart and determination the girl gave it everything she had everytime she stepped on the ice.Our team wont be the same without you.
Best of luck with the TSN gig and everything else you do in your life.Take a much deserved bow and be very proud of what you accomplished.The rest of Canada certainly is proud of you.:thumbu:

espo*

Great career in women's hockey.Talented and a true leader who layed it on the line for her country for many years,tons of heart in this gal,I'll miss her. I hope lot's of posters come here and give the Cassie the player and person her due.

Now,it's time to get her in the H.O.F.

Ti-girl

Jan 29, 2005
Merida, Mexico
She's still going to be hanging around women's hockey. Seen her around a few tryouts for some of the high performance teams in and around Calgary. She was doing some scouting and ratings for a few of them.

Kenadyan

Jul 23, 2003
Asheboro, NC
Visit site
I'm surprised she wouldn't stay on to play in one more Olympics since they will be in Vancouver in 2010. Yeah, yeah I know it's 3+ years away, but I'd thought she'd want to help the defending, two-time Olympic gold medal team on home soil.

Oh, well. Thank you, Cassie, for all you brought. You laid it on the line for Team Canada time and time again. You will be missed. :handclap:

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I'm surprised she wouldn't stay on to play in one more Olympics since they will be in Vancouver in 2010. Yeah, yeah I know it's 3+ years away, but I'd thought she'd want to help the defending, two-time Olympic gold medal team on home soil.

Oh, well. Thank you, Cassie, for all you brought. You laid it on the line for Team Canada time and time again. You will be missed. :handclap:

id say she'd be on the team in some way, be it coaching staff or other.

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
One of my favourite hockey players ever. She not only did you lousy Canadians proud, she did the game of hockey proud. Bonne chance Cassie! *tear*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad