Canada's best team??

Canada's best Team?

• Total voters

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
See that’s the difference between us. I don’t fool myself with illusions that the Oilers are a team with a chance to win the cup. I know they aren’t a contender. But if we’re having a competition of who’s the better loser then I go off results and maybe I’m crazy but getting dummied in the third round is still better then going out in the first round. Now I’m sure you’re gonna cry about competition and in that case I’d love to hear another excuse about why Leafs went out in the first round against Montreal year before last?

So you acknowledge they play in the worst division in hockey ? How bad does it hurt you to admit Toronto is the best Canadian team, you still can't say it

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
So you acknowledge they play in the worst division in hockey ? How bad does it hurt you to admit Toronto is the best Canadian team, you still can't say it.
I didn’t admit Torontos the best team and I don’t think that. They’re the most consistent Canadian team in the regular season. Almost as consistent as they are at losing in the first round, you can set your watch to that.

My vote for the best Canadian team (the team I think has the best chance of winning the cup) would be Winnipeg. Good enough forward depth, a solid blue line and a vezina level goalie who can win games by himself. And a coach who coaches the type of hockey that wins in the playoffs.

Also I wouldn’t bring the Oilers into a conversation about Canadas best team, I know they aren’t that good and play in a weak division, you keep circling back there cause you’re so insecure about your team that you just deflect to other teams. End of the day though there’s no asterisks in sports, only results and the results say the Oilers have had more playoff success then the Leafs and only loser fans make up excuses and asterisks to make themselves feel better about their loser teams losing.

Last edited:

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
As opposed to the mighty playoff Oilers lmfao, funny trying to chirp Leaf fans when your team is on the brink of collapsing and very possibly missing out on the playoffs for what ? the 4th time in McDavids career ? Feel bad for the guy at this point. Regardless Toronto is Canada's best team, sorry it hurts your feelings.

And then you wonder why people don’t like your team or your teams fandom.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Funny coming from you, lmao. Oilers fans say ridiculous shit like they're the best team in Canada and the get shocked when people explain why they're far from the best.

Yeah but I don’t play the obnoxious victim like you do when someone doesn’t think the Leafs are the bestest team of all time.

Reactions: AvroArrow

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Yeah but I don’t play the obnoxious victim like you do when someone doesn’t think the Leafs are the bestest team of all time.
Never once claimed they're the "bestest team of all time" or even the best in the league lol, but to my main point. Edmonton is not Canada's best team and it's not even close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad