Olympics: Canada vs USA

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
So does that mean you can't enjoy the game at any level but best on best? I guess that means we should only have 6 teams in the world made up of
Canada, US, Sweden, Finland, Russia and CR. Anything else, why bother watching?
I do not care if you enjoy it, why do you care if I do? I can enjoy lower level hockey if I have a level of emotional attachment to the result. I don't have that here. If that isn't acceptable to you? Don't care.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Are you a scout?

The only thing I'll say is the teams are obviously still trying to find their chemistry. This is the exact same in any international tournament. Including when the NHL players are all there. From a technical/skill standpoint, the hockey is fine, and I doubt an amateur without scouting experience could specifically tell you what makes the hockey "not very good". These are all high-end players, they aren't far off from the NHL.
What a truly weird response. What does me being...or not being a scout have to do with my opinion on the games? The answer is absolutely nothing to do with it. I can tune in and watch the womens tournament and say that isn't as good as the NHL as well or do I need to be a scout to make that assessment too?

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

I thought he was hurt by the way he moved after contact. It wasn't an especially hard hit but it caught him in an awkward position. It was obvious to me and I posted it on the B's board right away.

This sucks bad. I am going to say they will have a real difficult time in the Medal Round if they make it, that's what a difference maker he is.

Pasha71

Dec 30, 2017
Well, that was cool. Now let's not lose to Germany in regulation and win the group!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad