Canada at u-18's

cdnhky1

May 16, 2002
Visit site
Canada beat Slovakia 3-1 today at the u-18's. Azevedo, Bouchard and Sutter scored for Canada. Bernier stopped 27 of 28 shots in goal. Sounds like another "well" referreed International game with Canada receiving 14 minor penalties for 28 minutes and Slovakia 9 minors for 18 minutes.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
cdnhky1 said:
Canada beat Slovakia 3-1 today at the u-18's. Azevedo, Bouchard and Sutter scored for Canada. Bernier stopped 27 of 28 shots in goal. Sounds like another "well" referreed International game with Canada receiving 14 minor penalties for 28 minutes and Slovakia 9 minors for 18 minutes.
USA beat Russia 4-2
I'd love to see a USA/Canada final for the gold!

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
I listened to the US game on usahockey...
Very tight game and Varlamov had a huge performance between the pipes for Russia.
Billy Sweatt tied the game on a penalty shot in the third before scoring the GWG with 5 minutes left. Flinn added and empy netter with 1 second left. McBain had scored the 1st goal for USA.
If I heard correctly, I would say US dominated most of the game, and finished stronger, being physically most impressive. But the game was broadcast by the US so it could be biaised though... ;)

X-SHARKIE

Belizarius said:
I listened to the US game on usahockey...
Very tight game and Varlamov had a huge performance between the pipes for Russia.
Billy Sweatt tied the game on a penalty shot in the third before scoring the GWG with 5 minutes left. Flinn added and empy netter with 1 second left. McBain had scored the 1st goal for USA.
If I heard correctly, I would say US dominated most of the game, and finished stronger, being physically most impressive. But the game was broadcast by the US so it could be biaised though... ;)

Uh oh, my two sleepers sound like they won't be sleeping for long. McBain is a great skater and moves the puck exceptionally well and his defensive game is underated.

I love Billy Sweatt for his speed, incredible skater.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad