Canada 6 - Slovakia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfrancis22

Jul 13, 2004
And now Canada has to play the U.S.A., who will probably beat Canada, just like they have in every head-to-head game in the last 1-2 years.

I hate to say it and I don't want it to happen, but it more than likely will.

Papa Smurf

Jun 9, 2004
Oshawa, Ontario
patfrancis22 said:
And now Canada has to play the U.S.A., who will probably beat Canada, just like they have in every head-to-head game in the last 1-2 years.

C'mon man. What did George Micheal say? You gotta have faith. Don't make me sing it.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
patfrancis22 said:

this team is gonna anhilate the US, it wont even be close.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Rabid Ranger said:
Full marks to Canada, although the U.S. wasn't at it's best for reasons beyond it's control: http://www.usahockey.com/usa_hockey/youth_players/main/home/u18wc_usacan/

Would not have mattered.....29 goals in 5 games, only 7 against. Complete dominance by Team Canada!! Look at just 3 of the guys that they left at home....Crosby, Durand and Latendresse and nobody could still touch them! No other team left 3 guys of that caliber at home! Nobody!

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
mole said:
Now this is probably a very stupid question that has been asked over and over again - but why isn't mypetturtle playing?

Crosby opted out in order to be at the u-20 camp to prepare for the upcoming WJC instead.

:jump:

czechhockeyfan

Mar 8, 2003
Czech republic
Visit site
HabLover said:
Would not have mattered.....29 goals in 5 games, only 7 against. Complete dominance by Team Canada!! Look at just 3 of the guys that they left at home....Crosby, Durand and Latendresse and nobody could still touch them! No other team left 3 guys of that caliber at home! Nobody!

Czechs missed a few great prospects: Kindl, Frolik, Fiala, Sobotka.
Basically the best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad