GDT: CAN vs. GBR May 11, 2024

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
He was a 7th round draft pick for the Coyotes a while ago. Didn't stick with the AHL club for some reason. Wonder if he gets another look at some point.
If I remember correclty he struggled a lot with injuries during his time in Tuscon. That's why he went back to Europe. He's 23, still a lot of time.

Reactions: Summer Rose

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Since nothing has been officially confirmed yet it's likely that Kirk is just sitting on that Berlin's offer and seeing if nothing better comes from all the exposure at World's. But certainly he isn't staying at Litvinov.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
It has been empirically proven once again that hockey without skating doesn't work. Now, after Canada has successfully replicated this old experiment, I expect them to start moving their legs.

GB playing a very disciplined game so far. It has been well known to all followers of the Czech Extraliga that Liam Kirk is the heck of a player and has a great shot.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Good period for Britain and a little bit of a wake up for Canada. We'll see if they come out skating in the second.

Tribec

Jun 20, 2004
A tie after 20 minutes with Canada, I've seen some things in my life, I've seen many versions of top level hockey in the UK, but never in my dreams did I ever have Team GB leading Canada at hockey or even being level after 20. The only thing that's shocked me more was news of THE TRADE.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
A tie after 20 minutes with Canada, I've seen some things in my life, I've seen many versions of top level hockey in the UK, but never in my dreams did I ever have Team GB leading Canada at hockey or even being level after 20. The only thing that's shocked me more was news of THE TRADE.
If France, for example, could be even with Canada after 60 it's not unreasonable that some scenario exists for GB to do the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad