GDT: CAN vs. AUT May 14, 2024

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yah I watch him when he cares and is dialed in. Have you ever watched him play in the NHL playoffs not in euro vacation mode?
Yeah being clutch once really propelled Cam Ward into elite goaltender territory for years to come :laugh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Barring a Vezina-worthy performance next season, there is no way Bennington is cracking the Team Canada Olympic lineup.
He had a vezina worthy performance this year. He was incredible, carried a bad St Louis team close to making the playoffs.

I cant believe people are judging the player here. Pretty clear who has actually watched him play.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
He had a vezina worthy performance this year. He was incredible, carried a bad St Louis team close to making the playoffs.

I cant believe people are judging the player here. Pretty clear who has actually watched him play.

Did you see Tavares win the game?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Unfortunately he looks far f***in away from dialed in wouldn't you say?
Yeah he is playing Austria on his Euro vacation in a meaningless game they are up 6-1. Probably out boozing in Prague until 4 am.

These guys light it up every night until the playoffs start in this tournament, hate to break it to every one.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
For a brief moment, when Guhle accepted his award, I thought it was a young Pronger - all that was missing was the space between his teeth.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
This is the type of situation he would thrive in. Him and Binnington are complete opposites.

You have to stop worrying about the name on the back if you're in this forum.

Binnington had a crap game. That's all. He was one of the major reasons why this historic comeback happened.

He's certainly one of the candidates for a best-on-best team, but to be fair, it's one of the worst pools of goalies we've ever had for a best-on-best tournament. At least in my (not insignificant) lifetime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad