Can any one provide me with a scouting report on Alex Picard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno8

Jun 14, 2002
East Coast
Visit site
Alexandre Picard

TheGreek said:
Where do you see him going in the 2004 draft? What kind of player does he project to be? Who doe she compare to?

I see Picard in the 25-35 pick range. Big forward w/nice hands. Good goal scorer but a better playmaker. Good skater, good speed, good intensity. Creates alot of opportunities. Not a real physical winger but is very strong. Hard for me to say who he compares with. I don't watch many NHL games. I've seen him 4 times this season.

turnbuckle*

If Picard doesn't go in the first round then the number of Europeans that I've missed out on is significant.

i know this isn't going to be a strong year for Canadian talent, but from what I've seen of Picard, I think he might be one of the top five Canadian forwards taken in this year's draft, maybe even top three.

He's got good size, speed skills, attitude...and he's producing quite well for a 17-year-old. He was extemely impressive against the Russians in the recent junior challenge, and it would not surpise me if he's an invitee to the Canadian junior's summer evaluation camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad