JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
2hyb1pi.jpg

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
Rookie Tournament-September 2015

My wife and I are planning on attending the first 2 days....I mean price is right "FREE"!
Thunderheart

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

This guy was just kicked off a second tier pro team in Sweden for not being physically prepared it seems...

Today it became clear that foward Matt Leitner leaves VIK Hockey.

- We have a very clear set of requirements for our players regarding the physical status. Matt has not reached this level, but we gave him an extra opportunity to improve their physical status during their time here. Today, it is unfortunately clear that Matt will not achieve this goal in the near future. We have the right to terminate the contract in force with Matt Leitner, says VIK's sporting director Niklas Johansson.

Leitner will leave the squad today.

2015-08-21 08:45

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards · 50m50 minutes ago
Former @EdmontonOilers first round pick (25th, 2004) Rob Schremp has been invited to try out for #FlaPanthers AHL @PortlandPirates

I think we should get a Training Camp thread going...

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Rookie camp starts today....are they having an on-ice session at all? Hopefully someone can provide some ongoing input/updates.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Just heard from a poster on the main boards, apparently the Caps will put their games in the rookie tournament on their website. I didn't see it listed on their website, but that's what the poster said, apparently a Caps fan.

Edit: Also heard from another poster on the main boards that Tampa Bay will be streaming theirs on their website as well. So basically, you should be able to see every game except for one.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad