Confirmed with Link: Calle Jarnkrok to Flames for draft pick

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
IMO, Jarnkrok played his best game for the Flames last night.

He plays like that he is a useful hockey player. I have some new hope for him.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
IMO, Jarnkrok played his best game for the Flames last night.

He plays like that he is a useful hockey player. I have some new hope for him.

He was on Backlund's wing for a little bit, right? He looked good doing that.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
He was on Backlund's wing for a little bit, right? He looked good doing that.
Oddly enough he was doing qutie good all over the place. Had the nice set up to Lucic on the opening shift of the game, was centring Gaudreau and Dube for another grade A chance. Seems odd how he seemed to have his best game when not being asked to play with specific guys and instead just... got out there and played hockey. Seemed like the perfect swiss-army knife guy that was just making the right play that was promised

Reactions: DFF and Fig

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Oddly enough he was doing qutie good all over the place. Had the nice set up to Lucic on the opening shift of the game, was centring Gaudreau and Dube for another grade A chance. Seems odd how he seemed to have his best game when not being asked to play with specific guys and instead just... got out there and played hockey. Seemed like the perfect swiss-army knife guy that was just making the right play that was promised

Ah OK. Thanks. I was watching on my phone and often minimized so I wasn't able to soak in all of the line mate changes. Great to hear he was doing great with everyone sort of like a circa Peters year 1 Derek Ryan.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Finally looked palatable out there for the first time in the series, but 5 pts in 22 games just isn’t going to cut it. Needs to start showing some production

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Finally looked palatable out there for the first time in the series, but 5 pts in 22 games just isn’t going to cut it. Needs to start showing some production
I really think the 11 forwards helped. Toffoli, Coleman, Jarnkrok all looked better. I wonder if just trying to go out and play rather then trying to set up the perfect play helped them calm down and play

Last edited:
Reactions: super6646

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
At least he's playing solid defence. For playoffs I'll take that, but he really needs a goal like Backs did. Backs got that EN and then the next game had his best offensive game in ages.

Toffoli/Coleman/Dube are the same, when they get one they'll come in bunches, especially Toffoli who is getting a ton of incredible chances and nothing is going in.

Reactions: Tkachuk Norris

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad