Call of Duty anti cheat now detects Cronus users

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I mean great they make the players invisible, take no damage etc with these cheat updates they make. Why not just kick the cheater immediately? It's cute and all, but they waste time on that kind of silly stuff and the audio STILL sucks in WZ2. Well, WZ2 sucks overall, but the audio is part of the reason. Or how about addressing the low-tick garbage servers.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
I mean great they make the players invisible, take no damage etc with these cheat updates they make. Why not just kick the cheater immediately? It's cute and all, but they waste time on that kind of silly stuff and the audio STILL sucks in WZ2. Well, WZ2 sucks overall, but the audio is part of the reason. Or how about addressing the low-tick garbage servers.
They dont want to lose the subscription fees. The cheaters are cheating the other players, but The Man is still getting paid.

Reactions: SoupNazi and Jussi

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Aim assist has never been stronger and all the meta guns have no recoil anyways. Cronus is the least of the game's problems.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Yeah Cronus is overrated as far as I can tell. I'd challenge anyone to know 100% someone is using Cronus. The meta guns basically have Cronus attachments by default. I think macros on PC are worse.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Yeah Cronus is overrated as far as I can tell. I'd challenge anyone to know 100% someone is using Cronus. The meta guns basically have Cronus attachments by default. I think macros on PC are worse.
On Fortnite you can clearly tell who's cronus'd up by watching their game play after they beam you from 300 meters with a grey.

Go watch Zlaner go from being an aggressive sweat to being a noob hiding in a camp spot right after this was put in effect.

If all the idiots retiring wasn't any indication. Dr. Disrespect hasn't played one PVP since the announcement and it wouldn't shock me if he switches to Apex or PUBG.

Long story short, all the streamers were using a Cronus

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Lmao ZERO chance Doc uses a Cronus in COD. I love Doc but if he's using one it pretty much shows how ineffective they are.

I watch Z all the time as well. I haven't seen him play since earlier in the week but I highly doubt he uses Cronus (or any other cheats).

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Lmao ZERO chance Doc uses a Cronus in COD. I love Doc but if he's using one it pretty much shows how ineffective they are.

I watch Z all the time as well. I haven't seen him play since earlier in the week but I highly doubt he uses Cronus (or any other cheats).
Doc could be trolling but there's no way in hell Z wasn't using a cronus

That was right after the anti cheat dropped. Zlaner camping in a house when two days before he was push push push?

You can say what you want about Call of Shame, but they've been dead on with every rat they catch.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Cronus doesn't give you walls. Zlaner is on PC with controller, and he obviously wallhacks. Same with Metaphor. Symfuhny has been caught outright aimbotting several times. Most of the major streamers cheat in some way.

If you actually play in decent Al Mazrah lobbies then you know not to run around in the open without a care in the world if there's no UAV/Stronghold/Blacksite etc... up. Streamers do it constantly.

Some of them are technically competent players and only need walls to give them the edge they need with the TTK the way it is. Most are not like Nadia, who turns into a useless pile of goo at a LAN.

Activision needs these streamers to keep the game popular on Twitch and the like, so they'll never get the examination they deserve.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Cronus doesn't give you walls. Zlaner is on PC with controller, and he obviously wallhacks. Same with Metaphor. Symfuhny has been caught outright aimbotting several times. Most of the major streamers cheat in some way.

If you actually play in decent Al Mazrah lobbies then you know not to run around in the open without a care in the world if there's no UAV/Stronghold/Blacksite etc... up. Streamers do it constantly.

Some of them are technically competent players and only need walls to give them the edge they need with the TTK the way it is. Most are not like Nadia, who turns into a useless pile of goo at a LAN.

Activision needs these streamers to keep the game popular on Twitch and the like, so they'll never get the examination they deserve.
Z totally is using a Cronus 100%. Same with Zemie and Ninja on Fortnite. I watched Ninja shoot somebody out of the sky a couple days ago and even his chat started the accusations until he muted all of them. They all cheat. When the Cronus ban was announced for Fortnite awhile back nobody was hitting their shots on day one. Guys that were averaging a 8+ KD the previous season were bot hunting for a month until they found a way around it or Cronus kiddies found a way around the anti cheat.

And Nadia can go to hell. The fact she shat all over that LAN that was for charity was an embarrassment. Epic should have never allowed her there or told her to leave after the reception she got. I felt bad for the NFL player she got stuck with.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
That Z clip is from a private lobby tournament, no? It's not a kill race so yeah the play is way more conservative. Anyone can take out of context clips and make them look sus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad