GDT: Calgary @ Vegas: Viva Rock Vegas 2:00MT SN360 and SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
How in f***ing hell do they not call that interference on Brodie? f***ing horrible officiating. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: Janks

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Lol unreal. There's really no rational reasoning why these things have happened to us and not for us for such so consistently.

Like, is there some strategic way that you can make your shots take good bounces?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm no goalie, but why is Mike Smith on his knees for that 3rd goal? Stand up and let the puck hit you.
Oh well, this game and team is laughable. Might as well goon it up, they're not going to compete and win.
Because the puck was down low. If you're standing up, you're a lot more susceptible to bank shots because there is so much of the goal line that is unprotected, so when the puck is down low, goalies will often put a leg down. If Karlsson didn't one-time that, Smith probably stands back up to a crouch.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Just brutal, just brutal.. Your season is on the line and this is what we get.

To be fair, the Flames aren’t playing bad. I refer to @Anglesmith post last game. The Flames are playing the system perfectly and not getting the results. The conclusion is, the system is flawed.

Again the game isn’t won on a sheet of paper, you need to do actually coaching.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Aside from Gaudreau... theres not much we have out there that can fire things up. Chucky missing doesn’t help... ferland has been m.i.a for past 50 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad