GDT: Calgary @ Vancouver - 8 PM SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Dube is seriously not being overstated here. My eyes are glued to the guy every shift, he makes fantastic plays in every zone.

Reactions: zamboning

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Dube is seriously not being overstated here. My eyes are glued to the guy every shift, he makes fantastic plays in every zone.
But again, against AHLers. Let's wait until we see him against NHL defensemen and seasoned goaltenders.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I believe that if you consistently stand out amongst your peers it is because you are better than your peers.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Dube was a standout against NHLers last preseason too. One of the final cuts and really forced the GM's hand to keep around for so long

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Dube was a standout against NHLers last preseason too. One of the final cuts and really forced the GM's hand to keep around for so long
CHLers are often among the last cuts because they feel an NHL camp means more for development than October CHL games. AHLers get cut quicker because they want them to go down the the AHL camp. At one point Keegan Danzig was a late cut.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This guy is making so many mistakes. I'm sure I could do better than this guy.
Maybe, but would we f*** up Canuck history a day info? Its not like Garrett is a regional broadcaster anymore. Just ones like that drive me nuts because the list was in front of him

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Maybe, but would we **** up Canuck history a day info? Its not like Garrett is a regional broadcaster anymore. Just ones like that drive me nuts because the list was in front of him

He used to be a regional broadcaster here. Guy has always been an abhorrent homer and a complete dope. John "No chance for the goalie" Garrett sucks

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
These PTO d-men the Flames signed are horrible. And Kylington always has to get paired one of these jabroni's.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
He used to be a regional broadcaster here. Guy has always been an abhorrent homer and a complete dope. John "No chance for the goalie" Garrett sucks
Never said he didn't suck, just saying it makes sense first regional broadcasters to make some mistakes involving the visiting team

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
that wasn't a couple they showed, the dad was off the screen on the left with the kids in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad