GDT: Calgary Unsustainables @ Colorado Told Ya So's - 8:00 PM, CBC

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
that first call on the too many men...in which they scored on...that was on the refs

Absolutely that was a weak call, no doubt. The call vs Colorado where Jones basically lost his balance and sold it, also very weak. They scored on theirs, we didn't. Not to mention, our D was horrible tonight.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
we had our chances especially Bouma and Money at the end there....just couldn't capitalize

frustrating, but at least the Kings lost in regulation too

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Only was able to watch the last 10min. Really impressed how Backlund has stepped it up point wise lately whilst still playing strong defensively.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
No excuses, we lost fair and square but boy, the Avs are a way better team than the Jets IMO. To do this without MacKinnon and Johnson, man that's a team I expect in the playoffs next year.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
No excuses, we lost fair and square but boy, the Avs are a way better team than the Jets IMO. To do this without MacKinnon and Johnson, man that's a team I expect in the playoffs next year.

And McGinn, and Winchester, and Rendulic and Hishon. Hopefully next year the Avs don't see John Mitchell in our top 6, and we don't have F.Hamilton, Jordan Caron or Marc Andre Cliche on the ice at all :laugh:

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Avs were the better team and the Flames couldn't capitalize on the powerplays the refs gave us.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
You can't win em' all. The Avs were pretty dangerous all game I thought. It was pretty sloppy, we made our usual push at the end but couldn't get it done. Ramo made some crazy big saves and the Avs did a good job against our top line as they didn't generate much.

Does anyone else hate Tangs now too? I was cursing him all game. :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Now? Some of us hated him before he left. :laugh:

:laugh: I know, the way he mailed it in only furthers my dislike for him now. But seriously, last night I was out at a pub and when he scored Mrs. Hox was pretty embarrassed and told me to shut up because of how loud and vulgar I was being. I caught myself being amused by how much I hate him.

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
:laugh: I know, the way he mailed it in only furthers my dislike for him now. But seriously, last night I was out at a pub and when he scored Mrs. Hox was pretty embarrassed and told me to shut up because of how loud and vulgar I was being. I caught myself being amused by how much I hate him.

Naughty Hox. :sarcasm:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
well if she gets sick of you give her my # :naughty:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Hey, she has 3 sisters. One is married, one is getting married, one is not married but has 5 kids. You guys are all a good bunch, I can put in a good word for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad