GDT: Calgary Flames (13-10-3) @ Columbus Gaudreaus(8-15-2) (Let's face it he's the team basically O.o).

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Lol. Play hard for the final 3 min. Too little too late. Merzlikins baby. Never in doubt. .955 vs us

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Bottom tier playoff team at best. Treliving will make a panic move as his job is on the line.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
big-pile-shit.gif

Flames should be embarrassed after that game. Pathetic effort.

Reactions: Tofveve

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
It's tough to win when you're playing a 4th line caliber player injured and a ECHL caliber player.

We don't have 2 100 point scorers to be able to overcome icing a 4th line like that.

It's hard cheering for this organization.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Flames stink like horse crap, chicken crap and bear crap all mixed together and lit on fire with diesel. Can’t get anything going against a borderline NHL defence. What a boring team. So will it be a huge third or a huge turd coming up?
It was a turd

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Did Johnny serve GHB at the dinner last night? My god the Flames were terrible.

Not bad : Zohorna, Backlund

Bad : everyone else

Really bad : Huberdeau & Toffoli

💩 : Weegar

Lucic with 5:02 ice lol

Where's the love for Stone? Dude was at least average me thinks.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

Gulutzan benched Dennis Wideman who made more money and people said he was a veteran pet.

Sutter is a joke.

Sucks we lost but I had fun at the game. Got to talk to some fellow Flames fans who traveled from Calgary
You used to live in Calgary btw right? Don't know if I'm misremembering.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
I really didn't expect this from Huby. Weegar been fine overall, today his worst as a Flame by far, but 10 has been utterly useless for a large stretch of the year. It's not like he can't improve, but holy shit is he a floater.
Weegar has been alright, but not 6.25mil for 8 years alright. A pretty solid defensemen, but 6 assists, no goals, and is good but not greadt defensively. I do agree he was much worse tonight than any other game.

Crazy that lucic has played every game this season, not sure wtf sutter is thinking on that one as he has done absolutely nothing for us.

Reactions: super6646

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
We aren’t bad enough to get in a position to have a higher chance of winning the lottery. Also he’s 5’9 and Darryl doesn’t like that
Lottery odds are low regardless. Just gotta finish in the top ten to have a chance at winning. Flames currently 18th in the league and holding on to that 2nd wildcard spot but that won't last once Colorado gets healthy.

GoodNewfieBoy

We got a guy
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary
End of the day coaches job to maximize the group and Darryl isn’t doing that at all. Prob too early to fire him but they have to really assess where they are at the Christmas break. There truly is no structure and they aren’t really getting the best out of the players they have

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad