GDT: Calgary at Vancouver April 13th , 7pm MT - Johnny Hockey and Arnold!! SN-W

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah if they do the slow reveal like last year, going from 14 to 1 and the Devils "win" so they have to re-do, that will be annoying.

Isn't their normal formula to do the draw ahead of time, but have the results kept a secret from everyone involved in the reveal? Last year, they pulled logos out of envelopes. That isn't the drawing process, obviously.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Haha, what exactly has Torts accomplished this season compared to Calgary anyway, other then contribute to the downfall of that team?

We've got two coaches heading in opposite directions with their squad.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
As far as I'm concerned, we've been pretty bitter rivals since the rise of the Canucks. Slacked a bit the last couple of seasons due to our rebuild, but it should be really fun next year if we're more competitive and they bounce back a bit.

Even when the Flames were a bit competitive, I didn't really find it to be a rival. Hell, when the Flames were a playoff team, I didn't find it to be rivalryish.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Good for Byron, and nice to see there's no ill will between the two players.
We knew it wasn't bad when Bieksa wasn't upset and stated it was not malicious and just awkward. But very glad to hear Byron reached out, that's the type we want our boys to have.

JulianHopper*

Yeah I live within the battle of Ontario/Leafs-Habs, I only know like 2 Flames fans too.

But I think the Nucks Flames rivalry definitely exists.

Flames/Canucks has been a better rivalry the last few years as opposed to Flames/Oilers which at one time was one of the best in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad