Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Seriously, if I spend any more time on the Main Board, I'm gonna pop a bolt....

I CANNOT wait for 3/3....I need to get a couple of tix for that one.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Last time I'll say this but I'm just hoping he can come back at some point this year. In the meantime we should absolutely have the depth to overcome this and looking forward to seeing who seizes the extra ice time and responsibility.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I worry it could be something way more serious, like a Bo Jackson type injury.

He curled up like he was protecting something close to the hip, would have to be a monster charlie horse to require a stretcher.

ford0016

Oct 22, 2010
Minneapolis
Yeah I'm not sure where all the dirty talk is coming from, It looked completely unintentional to me. Hope hes not out too long.

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
Sucks for Cal. That looked bad.

Reckless hit? Oh yeah. Dirty? Eh, I wouldn't call it that.

Although I do not think he did it on purpose it was reckless and deserves a suspension. I am thinking 3 games for first time offender. I hope he is not hurt too bad and comes back sooner rather than later.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
I hope Cal is alright, early reports look promising at least.

I don't think Hall was trying to take his legs out, was just going for a big check... bad hit though. Won't be surprised if he gets a suspension, mostly because Clutterbuck missed the puck with his foot so he didn't even have possession.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I worry it could be something way more serious, like a Bo Jackson type injury.

He curled up like he was protecting something close to the hip, would have to be a monster charlie horse to require a stretcher.

I absorbed a hit similiar to that in the last scrimmage of tryouts for my high school team. With the swelling/bruising...I could barely put weight on it for over a month.

Don't underestimate how serious a charlie horse was. Now I did accupuncture, stretching, icing, heating, etc, etc, etc. to try to get rid of the tightness, but it tooks MONTHS. So painful. Couldn't even put any weight on my leg for 3 days or so. NONE.

Sneaky Priest

See you Nov. 2
Sep 20, 2011
Lino Lakes
Taylor Hall needs to get his **** pushed in by someone. He has severely injured two of our players in basically one season. Totally unacceptable......

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Well, I stepped in it and got tossed from the Hall/Clutterbuck on the Main Board...I'm sure I deserved it.....I'm not sure what ticked me off more: The hit on Clutterbuck, or Oil fans calling Hall a "star player" and because he is a "star player" he shouldn't be suspended....

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
I absorbed a hit similiar to that in the last scrimmage of tryouts for my high school team. With the swelling/bruising...I could barely put weight on it for over a month.

Don't underestimate how serious a charlie horse was. Now I did accupuncture, stretching, icing, heating, etc, etc, etc. to try to get rid of the tightness, but it tooks MONTHS. So painful. Couldn't even put any weight on my leg for 3 days or so. NONE.
I took a line drive in the thigh and had the same result. Nothing broken but it was a good month before i was good to go. Clutter is a bit tougher then me though so hopefully he will be back on skates sooner rather than later.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Well, I stepped in it and got tossed from the Hall/Clutterbuck on the Main Board...I'm sure I deserved it.....I'm not sure what ticked me off more: The hit on Clutterbuck, or Oil fans calling Hall a "star player" and because he is a "star player" he shouldn't be suspended....

To be fair he's a first overall pick and is a PPG in the NHL this season. It's not fair but it seems more high profile players get less supplementary discipline then say a random goon or a 4th line plug.

I don't agree with it but it seems to be the way it is, since Cal doesn't seem to be seriously injured the suspension will be short if he does get one.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
There is no defending that hit. How many times does a guy have to make reckless plays to be deemed a dirty player? Hall is approaching that line. Hell, I'm fine calling this a dirty hit.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
To be fair he's a first overall pick and is a PPG in the NHL this season. It's not fair but it seems more high profile players get less supplementary discipline then say a random goon or a 4th line plug.

I don't agree with it but it seems to be the way it is, since Cal doesn't seem to be seriously injured the suspension will be short if he does get one.

So were Alexandre Daigle and Patrik Stefan...I could give a rip where a guy was picked in the draft.

Taylor Hall may be a star at some point in his career, but he ain't one yet. Talk to me when he hits the 40 goal or 90 point mark in a season...which he hasn't come CLOSE to sniffing yet.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Intentional as ****. It's nothing but leg on leg. He's coming knee first and has no intention to hit with any part of his torso. And Clutter had no puck.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
He didn't have the puck, the game was over, Clutterbuck was looking the other way...Hall made no intention of moving his leg. In fact, he made sure his leg was stuck out to hit Clutter with it. It's shameful.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: